Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello, fellow Mouseketeers!

I know, I know, I've been remiss about this blog.  I have had so many things on my plate recently:  the end of the semester, packing, cleaning, house guests, my brother and sister's prom, Mother's Day, etc.  I was doing so much that I completely missed Fashion Friday this past week.  Since Friday was my brother and sister's prom, I decided that this week's theme should be Cinderella.  So, without further ado....



And of course, I must include a picture of my brother and sister before prom:



























From left to right:
John (my brother's best friend and my sister's prom date)
Steph (my sister)
Amarys (my brother's wonderful girlfriend)
Vince (my brother)

And don't forget to enter my contest--it's been extended one week!

1 comment:

  1. They all look AMAZING!!!!!!! And I love the fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete