Sunday, April 25, 2010


Hello, fellow Mouseketeers!

I don't have a great deal to say right now, but I have been tying together a bunch of loose ends.  I cleaned and organized some of my room (I still have to go through my closet, drawers, and desk, but that shouldn't be too bad).  I packed some books and my decorations.  I'm planning on organizing my closet and desk tomorrow.  I will be putting all the things I'm taking with me in the front and everything that will be staying behind will be pushed towards the back.  As for my school supplies, I have a box prepared.  I don't really need anything for school anymore (finals are next week), so I can just pack it all up and be done with it.  I need to buy space bags, newspaper, and a few extra boxes, but I think all in all, I'm in pretty good shape.

Also, I received a call from the College Program yesterday asking if I had any questions and confirming my arrival on May 24th.  I didn't have much to ask, but I was extremely pleased to make contact with them.  I cannot wait to get to Disney!  27 days until I leave my house, and 29 days until the program starts!

Oh, and don't forget, everyone!  Enter my contest to win a free copy of Brent Dodge's book "From Screen to Theme".  It's a great addition to any Cast Member's library!

No comments:

Post a Comment