Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello, world! I was officially accepted to the Disney College Program as a Quick-Service Food & Beverage Cast Member in the Fall Advantage 2010 Season. I received my acceptance email on March 16 (I have yet to receive my purple folder). I was ecstatic. I was also terrified, scared, and nervous. But mostly ecstatic. I am leaving on Monday for a week-long vacation in Walt Disney World. The week will be sweetened with the knowledge that on May 24th I will be returning to Lake Buena Vista, Florida to become an official cast member. I cannot wait!

Over the course of the seven months I am interning, I will use this blog to update about my experiences with the program. I am looking forward to getting started very much. Until then, I will update with my preparations. So far I have accepted my position and have applied for a roommate. It will be nice to get to know someone ahead of time. I have lived with a roommate before with much success, so I'm not expecting any problems. I just like meeting new people, I guess. :)

I began making a list of things I will need to bring with me to the living quarters. Tomorrow I will most likely look into filling out any necessary paperwork and make a master list of things I need to do before I leave.

Until next time,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment